Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Robbie is not gonna hear the end of it specially since folks are already :mjpls: about BLM. i dont care for BLM it aint accomplishing anything tangible. Its 2021 symbolism aint good enough at this point.

he should have at least let Moh speak on it for 2 minutes, and keep it pushing. simple. Ohh well:yeshrug:

make a separate "AfTV current affairs" channel .. or "Man Like Robbie - current affairs" .. :manny:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
And it’s always gonna be our problem without a sugar daddy, our first XI is the best or up there with the best in the world but that drop off is :picard: and this season has shown that Kloppo really don’t trust anybody outside them and maybe 3 others, I’m a Naby defender til I die :ufdup: and that’s probably my one and only criticism of Kloppo because I don’t think he’s been utilized the way he should have been but what we need is 16/17 players he trusts rather than what we have now which is the same XI no matter what cause he’s no faith in anybody else. I’m trying not to get caught up in the Sancho talk cause 95% chance it’s cap but a cb, mf and forward (could be Harvey :mjlit:) of some sort that he’s actually comfortable playing will make the world of difference :feedme:

:hubie:@ the bolded

Sorry breh Naby is a write off. Time to move him on

c/s everything else

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
:hubie:@ the bolded

Sorry breh Naby is a write off. Time to move him on

c/s everything else
He's played something like 200 minutes since the new year. You say he's been training so well that you can't keep him out the team any longer, throw him into that Madrid match and are surprised he's off the pace and then haul him off with 3 minutes to go before ht to never be seen again when he wasn't even the worst player? Meanwhile Wijnaldum has been stealing a living most the season and has clearly checked out and he's getting 90 minutes almost every match and even the armband :scust:

Obviously the injuries are a problem and his availability has been a massive disappointment but they aren't mutually exclusive and he still can not have been used right, small sample size of course and numbers aren't everything but his metrics are very very good when he has played and the eye test says the same bar Madrid where the whole team was an embarrassment :hubie:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
He's played something like 200 minutes since the new year. You say he's been training so well that you can't keep him out the team any longer, throw him into that Madrid match and are surprised he's off the pace and then haul him off with 3 minutes to go before ht to never be seen again when he wasn't even the worst player? Meanwhile Wijnaldum has been stealing a living most the season and has clearly checked out and he's getting 90 minutes almost every match and even the armband :scust:

Obviously the injuries are a problem and his availability has been a massive disappointment but they aren't mutually exclusive and he still can not have been used right, small sample size of course and numbers aren't everything but his metrics are very very good when he has played and the eye test says the same bar Madrid where the whole team was an embarrassment :hubie:

He's always injured breh. He's injured as we speak :skip:... And he's not one of those players that bounces back quickly after an injury. Takes him a while to get back fitness and up to scratch before going off injured again. Can't put that on Klopp

He cost what £53m? And we haven't really seen a return on that investment

Plus too many man ahead of him in the pecking order now Fabinho, Hendo Thiago, Curtis Jones coming tru

Re Wijnaldum. He's been phoning it in. I saw a comment that he said he couldn't give a fukk when Alisson scored against West Brom while thw rest of the team went nuts.. Re watched and man's just standing there like :unimpressed: lmao

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
He's always injured breh. He's injured as we speak :skip:... And he's not one of those players that bounces back quickly after an injury. Takes him a while to get back fitness and up to scratch before going off injured again. Can't put that on Klopp

He cost what £53m? And we haven't really seen a return on that investment

Plus too many man ahead of him in the pecking order now Fabinho, Hendo Thiago, Curtis Jones coming tru

Re Wijnaldum. He's been phoning it in. I saw a comment that he said he couldn't give a fukk when Alisson scored against West Brom while thw rest of the team went nuts.. Re watched and man's just standing there like :unimpressed: lmao
I get that but he was fit since February until the start of this month and hardly got a sniff meanwhile Wijnaldum mailing it in, I can put that on Kloppo. Look I've come to terms with the fact that it's just not gonna happen for him with us :sadcam: but it's not because of talent and I do think he's been mismanaged. And for the most part when he's played he's been very good which is the thing about it that sucks the most. It would be easier to take if he was shyt but he's clearly not and has the most natural ability out of anyone not named Thiago and I'll fight nikkas over that too :birdman:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Money over everything, moh was there when robbie had a day job and always backed him.

i see that aftv went from 1.35 to 1.34 so i guess a bunch of people are unsubscribing now
Man, if that’s how he’s treating his day one, I can’t respect that.

I understand the pressure though, North London is like NYC with a strong Jewish presence.

They’re definitely applying the pressure to anyone who’s pro-Palestine.

There’s no moral base in capitalism though so none of this surprises me. Sponsorship >>>> morals.