Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I think he was probably doing one more year at Palace unless a crazy stupid offer came in which is possible but unlikely with it still being a pandemic market but I'm pretty much certain he's picking us, so if he's out to til the new year that's a potential first major tournament he's gonna miss in the AFCON :mjcry: he's just getting started so will have plenty of opportunity but still would have been good experience for him. Just hope he can come back 100%, he's young and it's not like he's a pace merchant so he should hopefully be gucci.

I could have seen United going after him if they failed with getting Sancho or Grealish. I’m vex he’s not gonna be able to play for Nigeria in the AFCON because the current crop of British players that could play for them could really raise the profile of the team :snoop:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I think he was probably doing one more year at Palace unless a crazy stupid offer came in which is possible but unlikely with it still being a pandemic market but I'm pretty much certain he's picking us, so if he's out to til the new year that's a potential first major tournament he's gonna miss in the AFCON :mjcry: he's just getting started so will have plenty of opportunity but still would have been good experience for him. Just hope he can come back 100%, he's young and it's not like he's a pace merchant so he should hopefully be gucci.

You're forgetting that the injury affects the thing he excels at. Playing on the half turn and his footwork which is his pace.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Varane is suspect but he'd probably be our best centre back, 60m for someone who has 1 year left on his contract though. :mjlol:

Another injury prone player? No thanks.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Not Eze :snoop:

I was really hoping he would have been available for AFCON.

But you know the Brits...have a knack of giving dual citizen players a call-up then never using them again :sas2:

Tammy and Tomori how fa Euros 2020 na?

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Not Eze :snoop:

I was really hoping he would have been available for AFCON.

But you know the Brits...have a knack of giving dual citizen players a call-up then never using them again :sas2:

Tammy and Tomori how fa Euros 2020 na?
I think reading between the lines of what's been said, he's leaning towards us but has wanted to focus on his club career, his parents want him to play for us :obama:we think he's picking us and are happy to leave him to it for now and it's just the English trying to apply pressure :scust: but like you say I hope he would be smart enough to see what happened with those 2 and others and I think he's gonna do the right thing :myman:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

E1h3qZrXIAEM0vh

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Varane is suspect but he'd probably be our best centre back, 60m for someone who has 1 year left on his contract though. :mjlol:

Let's hope Varane is just using us to get a better contract from Real :hubie: