Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
We been getting these funny decisions for a few weeks fam. We'd be well out of sight by now if they gave us a fair shake :manny:

Can't lie tho, they've done a brilliant job for the neutral.

tenor.gif

:dead:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Sissoko is the French spare tire. Man can cover multiple positions and usually plays well for France, so I’ll allow that.

But Rabiot, Lemar and Tolisso over Ndombele? Nah G.

Ive watched him for years at spurs, he is ass-cheeks but this season in particular he has been complete ass-cheeks. Legit the worst midfielder ive ever seem at spurs :picard:. The man doesnt want the ball, cant run anymore, cant jump, cant pass, shyt is just pathetic

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Ive watched him for years at spurs, he is ass-cheeks but this season in particular he has been complete ass-cheeks. Legit the worst midfielder ive ever seem at spurs :picard:. The man doesnt want the ball, cant run anymore, cant jump, cant pass, shyt is just pathetic

Yea, I have my reservations about Deschamps choice of midfielders. Too thin when considering the likes of Belgium, Portugal and Germany.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

I’ll never forget Deschamps using him as an offensive threat while playing Pogba in the double pivot at Euro 2016 :mjlol:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I’ll never forget Deschamps using him as an offensive threat while playing Pogba in the double pivot at Euro 2016 :mjlol:

Well they started the tournament in a 433 and both France and Pogba weren't playing well in those opening games. Then Disgrachamps switched to a 4411 either in the last group game or the 2nd round and Griezmann and Giroud clicked.

Sissoko was their best player in the semi and final in 2016. And he was playing from the right iirc.

Last edited: