Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
This is the part people dont seem to get. There's zero chance united will spend 150 on Kane. I truly believe 100m is the limit for the Glazers and in a post pandemic market that might be generous. I do think he's got a chance of going to City but will City spend that as well? I'm not sure.
I think we're more likely than City to drop that kind of fee. City like to keep it 40-70mil with their signings, can see them preferring to wait for a 70-80mil(or whatever the figure is) release clause having Haaland tbh.

With that said I don't see us doing it either, especially with Cavani, we'll probably enter the Haaland raffle next year like City(and lose).

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This is the part people dont seem to get. There's zero chance united will spend 150 on Kane. I truly believe 100m is the limit for the Glazers and in a post pandemic market that might be generous. I do think he's got a chance of going to City but will City spend that as well? I'm not sure.
Can’t see City spending 150. Feel like they would rather find a option at half that with Torres playing some the 9 and the current false 9 system. That would allow the market to come back and then possibly move for Haaland next cycle

Last edited:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Awoniyi finally gets his work permit :dead:

I'd be all for giving my Naija breh a chance to earn a squad place in the preseason but talks of a 8m deal with a few English clubs interested, not a bad earner for a nikka that's never played for us, can go towards the Sancho fund :mjlit:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
There's rumors about Deschamps taking back benzema to the France team at the euro. I don't believe it but we'll see tonight. Please make it happened :blessed:

Imagine him with those young boys sprinting around him :wow:
I used to always shyt on him, and felt he shouldn’t even be in the Lewa Suarez convo, but I’ve developed a new found respect for him since Ronaldo left.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

ArqXmGQ.jpg