Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I used to always shyt on him, and felt he shouldn’t even be in the Lewa Suarez convo, but I’ve developed a new found respect for him since Ronaldo left.
:picard:

Benz is an icon and the best striker of his generation. I am glad you came around on him, but I am troubled that it took you so long.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
:picard:

Benz is an icon and the best striker of his generation. I am glad you came around on him, but I am troubled that it took you so long.

That 5 goal stinker season had me looking at that boy like :hhh::scust:
I still think Suarez is the best of that bunch, but I think they’re interchangeable. And would have had similar numbers if they were in each other’s teams tbh

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
He's a Suarez stan :scust:

Suarez-teeth.jpg

GOAT 9

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Says alot when Bruno and Harry have only been at the team for a year and a half, somehow they're already our captains. :heh:

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Big body Benz at the Euros :wow:

Deschamps please don’t mess this up.

We've resigned Cavani. I don't see united going for him. If Cavani was leaving then yes. Plus I'm not sure we have £150m to spend this summer.

Cavani’s extension means no Kane. Between Cavani, Martial and Greenwood, we have 25+ goals at no. 9. We’re better off going for Ndidi and another CB or even Ndidi and Sancho.

Kane is a lock for United. I don’t know why brehs are fighting against that. Easiest all dunk move.

Kane would be nice but not for that sum of money. 150M at 27 yrs old with a slightly suspect injury record. No bueno.