Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
After seeing Vardy winning the FA cup and Tripper possibly winning a league title. He's made his decison.

Levy ain't going down without a fight. 150 M for Kane and Man Utd will be the only team dumb enough to buy him....And with that, no Sancho, CDM and CB:francis:
We've resigned Cavani. I don't see united going for him. If Cavani was leaving then yes. Plus I'm not sure we have £150m to spend this summer.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Do you know why?
I can't think of any times players have moved between the 2 clubs in the times Roman has been there

Roman Abramovich told Chelsea players he 'doesn't do business' with Tottenham

When Modric was still at Spurs. Apparently the season before he left Chelsea were interested in getting him but Levy was asking for a figure that Chelsea felt was unreasonable. That's the most recent thing I've heard about a deal between the two clubs since the Carlton Cole deal breaking down.

Luka Modric wanted to join Chelsea back in 2011 after meeting with owner Roman Abramovich on yacht | Sports Illustrated Chelsea FC News, Analysis and More

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Well if he doesn't mind going to PSG. They need to bush Icardi, but he wants to stay in England, he'll stay with Spuds I reckon.
Kane is a lock for United. I don’t know why brehs are fighting against that. Easiest all dunk move.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Even Clint Dempsey left and won some MLS tin wear.

xKZrzQB.png