Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
£80-100m + Martial. But would Martial want to go to Spurs and does his wage demands fit in with Levy's probably not. Martial finally gets the chance to be the outright main man as the #9.

Chelsea probably got the most attractive offer to entice Levy and with Tammy + money. Lower wages and younger. But with the previous history when it comes to transfers. Roman doesn't like doing business with Levy.

Only player Citeh could offer + money that would get Levy really interested is Sterling. Location perfect but Spurs is a big step down to where Sterling sees himself. Player use to winning.
Well if he doesn't mind going to PSG. They need to bush Icardi, but he wants to stay in England, he'll stay with Spuds I reckon.

Daps
£80-100m + Martial. But would Martial want to go to Spurs and does his wage demands fit in with Levy's probably not. Martial finally gets the chance to be the outright main man as the #9.

Chelsea probably got the most attractive offer to entice Levy and with Tammy + money. Lower wages and younger. But with the previous history when it comes to transfers. Roman doesn't like doing business with Levy.

Only player Citeh could offer + money that would get Levy really interested is Sterling. Location perfect but Spurs is a big step down to where Sterling sees himself. Player use to winning.

Does anyone like doing business with Levy ?
I can't think of anyone who does

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I know.

Norwich,Fulham and West Brom will keep coming back. Been doing this song and dance since 2002. Especially with West Brom & Norwich.:mjlol:

If Sunderland's board wasn't so incompetent, they would be back by now.

:salute:

Sunderland the last piece of the puzzle. If they get their shyt together, it's over.

:banderas:

Hate cash + player deals but it makes sense here. I think they take the United offer. You can sell Martial on London lifestyle.

I don't want Kane :manny:

How come? He makes y'all instant contenders.