Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
1352928097133_0.gif

:wow:

Couldnt see LeBron ever doin that :skip:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Hes a much better fit for France than Nasri is tbh. Ya'll still missing a top playmaker, which history shows when you have one, the NT is very strong.
I think so. Plus Deschamps (as saw with Marseille and Monaco) can do marvels with teams with "average" players. So with the national team, I think we can hope for better times.

And Gourcuff seems to be back at his Bordeaux level, with Lyon. He played great since the beginning of this season and seems to have his confidence and joy back. If he can stay injury-free, we'll have our playmaker because he's the only one with this type of profile at good level for us.

It's kinda incredible that France can only play good with a good 10, honestly. I don't see any other top national teams that absolutely needs one to do something...

EDIT : Knowing Deschamps, Nasri will most likely never wear France jersey again... He's building the team now and we did good without him. Even though he's quality individually speaking, he can't fit in the team. Jacquet built the '98 squad without Cantona and Ginola who were great at the time : sometimes you gotta let some great players ashore for the ship to sail good :wow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don't see any other top national teams that absolutely needs one to do something...
the Argies

EDIT : Knowing Deschamps, Nasri will most likely never wear France jersey again... He's building the team now and we did good without him. Even though he's quality individually speaking, he can't fit in the team. Jacquet built the '98 squad without Cantona and Ginola who were great at the time : sometimes you gotta let some great players ashore for the ship to sail good :wow:
:whoa:

dont put Nasri up with those names.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

throw the malcontents in the bushes and start from scratch

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Nasri's only problem is that he thinks he's better than he actually is. France '87 generation (Benzema, Menez, Ben Arfa, Matuidi him and a few others) were hyped before really achieving anything (well just the u17 euro victory but nothing when adults). He got talent but he's just gassed beyond reasonable.

But France squad pleases me now and I don't mind him not being here even if it's easier with him on Fifa 13 :manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He's a fraud, just like they were. :ld:
:comeon:

They were "better" frauds than Nasri.
Who was the 10 in 1978 for them ?

Yeah I shouldn't have used "great" with Nasri, I shoulda said "good" :laugh:
The point is about how they play now, and have for a while.

France didnt become 10 dependent until Platini, same is true for Maradona and the Argies.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:snoop: @ Panama player telling crowd to calm down after he scored a penalty.

whats the score? 5 - 1 Spain.