Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
like i said here for years....Ibra= best #9 /striker in the world...that whole he doesnt score in big games is a bunch of shyt...i dont rememeber ever seeing him play for a legit team in his prime...those inter teams were mediocre and when he was at Juve he wasnt in his prime..ive been watching soccer for like 25 years and hes one of the best forwards ive ever seen...(romario,van basten,ronaldo are on another level tho)

netherlands persie...your chick is so thirsty

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
like i said here for years....Ibra= best #9 /striker in the world...that whole he doesnt score in big games is a bunch of shyt...i dont rememeber ever seeing him play for a legit team in his prime...those inter teams were mediocre and when he was at Juve he wasnt in his prime..ive been watching soccer for like 25 years and hes one of the best forwards ive ever seen...(romario,van basten,ronaldo are on another level tho)

Hes gotten better the last few seasons, if anything hes in his prime now.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Falcao is not even in the equation at best #9 in the world ?
I got him above, and he scores when it counts too :scheme:
What's a friendly to C3 and Supercup finals ? :leon:

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
I'm expecting both reps and daps for being swedish today brehs :gladbron:

:damn: that last goal was. My walls are shakin' from my whole building going crazy:wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

You got anymore vids breh.

As for Valbuena, everytime i see him hes either really good or does fukk all. I guess thats why hes never left Marseille lack of consistency

:salute: for beatin the Convicts on Sat

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes gotten better the last few seasons, if anything hes in his prime now.

Ibras only problem is that he needs the team to play for him and have a team built around him...Inter never surrounded him with quality players to be able to win a CL....Ac Milan the same as inter....Barca he cant be a man cuz a certain midget is even better than Ibra....put Ibra at Madrid( i kno cdot plays there but they will be fine imo) or another top team and he makes a killin:yeshrug:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Falcao has never scored an important goal in his life breh....Europa League is not important at all...Falcao is up there easily top 5 but he has never played for a top club so we will see how he does( he will be fine imo:ehh:)

Falcao is a great finisher/scorer....overall Ibra shyts on him...Ibra is the whole package and has being doing it for a decade without getting the props he truly deserves

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Falcao has never scored an important goal in his life breh....Europa League is not important at all...Falcao is up there easily top 5 but he has never played for a top club so we will see how he does( he will be fine imo:ehh:)

So then why do you rate Suarez as top class then when he has...

A. Never played at a top club.
B. Been average in England.

why come dat breh:dwillhuh: