Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So then why do you rate Suarez as top class then when he has...

A. Never played at a top club.
B. Been average in England.

why come dat breh:dwillhuh:

stop being annoying...get a life breh come on...u seriously need to get off my dikk

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
You got anymore vids breh.

As for Valbuena, everytime i see him hes either really good or does fukk all. I guess thats why hes never left Marseille lack of consistency

:salute: for beatin the Convicts on Sat

Well, honestly I don't follow the Ligue 1
EDIT : But Valbuena was really annoying years ago because he used to dive really easily. Now he's calmed down so it's easier to support him when he plays for the national team, and honestly, he has a good strike, can dribble, never gives up (à la Ribéry) and has a great heart. He's not world class obviously but he's a very good player. I like him a super sub for France but he's proven that he could be a good starter.
And he has gotten more constant now being Marseille only player to maintain a good level this year (with Nkoulou).

Falcao has never scored an important goal in his life breh....Europa League is not important at all...Falcao is up there easily top 5 but he has never played for a top club so we will see how he does( he will be fine imo:ehh:)
So what has Ibra done, then ?! LMAO.

Anyway, we just beat a good Italy. Deschamps bringing heart and envy to the National team :ehh:

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps

Anyway, we just beat a good Italy. Deschamps bringing heart and envy to the National team :ehh:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRcKsZ10EWU[/ame]

Made Sweden advance in the Euro 2004 with that goal, and sent Italy packing :youngsabo:

don't hate on tha gawd Ibra breh. he been dragging trash to titles EVERYWHERE he's been

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Falcao is not even in the equation at best #9 in the world ?
I got him above, and he scores when it counts too :scheme:
What's a friendly to C3 and Supercup finals ? :leon:
Falcao the best out and out striker. Ibra a different type of player all together tbf.

Was watching Champs League weekly yesterday and see Ibra set-up four goals in the last game. :wow:

Remember arguing with one of my boys (supports Liverpool) a few years ago during Torres' peak about who was better him or Ibra. :pachaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

we are talking career wise here breh why cant u understand that?...Falcao is great but hes only being great for a year /2....Ibra has being doing it at a top level for almost a decade...do you see the difference? do u know how hard that is and how many player get burned out after a few good seasons (ronaldinho,adriano being recent examples)...plus ibra is the complete package...he can score/create/dribble through players...Falcao cant and will never do that breh

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Well I'm french and parisian (well almost) so I'm not trying to trash the Gawd here.
It's just that this dude KingHurst talking about Falcao never done anything important in his life and being in a shytty club while he won the C3 twice scoring in both finals with Porto and Atletico.
Ibra only has scoring and league titles with always the top clubs of said league.

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
1352928097133_0.gif

:wow: