Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
i see sadio snubbed klopp:mjlol: its ur fault sadio for been benched u have been basura for the entire season outside of one or two games sorry my man....still shouldn't treat klopp like that ,he kept playing mane game after game after game even when playing like sh*t. the man finally made the right decision and benched him

probably gonna be sold, well one of the front 3 gotta go maybe even two, need some investment on this team

I better not see any of the forwards complaining about lack of CL :martin:

As much as we missed the key defenders/Fabinho these man just stopped scoring after Christmas. We went several games without a single goal followed by a run of the odd goal here and there :gucci:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
One of the few streaming services that's worth the money.

Really?

It doesn't buffer as much but I outside of the FA Cup and some Serie A matches I was thinking of cancelling it. I did it for 30 for 30.

With La Liga, I may keep it.

spanish possession team :picard: . i told people that we need to play arsenal but people didn't want to hear it.

There's no way y'all lose to them homie. None whatsoever. Arsenal didn't even try to score and almost won the tie in the first leg with 10. No way, no chance in hell y'all lose to Villarreal.

Last edited: