Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
We handed the title to City on Tuesday and have given Liverpool a life line into the Champions League on Thursday.

Everytime I start to think that, maybe just maybe Ole might be the man, some bullshyt like this happens. Our form at Old Trafford has been an utter embarrasment all season.

If we don't win the Europa League, I'm Ole out. I don't care. He has done a good job of stabilising the ship but I have serious questions about his ability to take us to the next step.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Everytime I start to think that, maybe just maybe Ole might be the man, some bullshyt like this happens. Our form at Old Trafford has been an utter embarrasment all season.

:mjlol:

If we don't win the Europa League, I'm Ole out. I don't care. He has done a good job of stabilising the ship but I have serious questions about his ability to take us to the next step.

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
21d3f14844d18dfd6711c0e91530ad44.gif
:mjlit:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Top 4 is set man, Pool have a lifeline but I think LC and Chelsea got this in the bag.

Chelsea to win FA and UCL anyway :yeshrug:

McFred ain't it. We need to poach Ndombele from Spurs or see if we can pip Ndidi from LC (very unlikely, but still).

Let's just win the EL in the next 2 weeks and regroup in the offseason.

What was Henderson doing on Salahs goal.:scust: He's at best a mid table keeper.

Same thing I've been saying. From what I've seen of dude I'm not too impressed. Yea DDG has his issues but dude is far better.

La Liga on ESPN+ next year... Glad to be able to watch more games reliably next year.

Bless up!!! Serie A and La Liga.

Watch them raise the price of the brick though :francis:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
i see sadio snubbed klopp:mjlol: its ur fault sadio for been benched u have been basura for the entire season outside of one or two games sorry my man....still shouldn't treat klopp like that ,he kept playing mane game after game after game even when playing like sh*t. the man finally made the right decision and benched him

probably gonna be sold, well one of the front 3 gotta go maybe even two, need some investment on this team

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dope. I had just finished saying Klopp should've taken Salah out instead of Diogo Jota.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Dope. I had just finished saying Klopp should've taken Salah out instead of Diogo Jota.

Klopp is loyal to a fault, he will play players even when outta form game after game. Did it with bobby, who still is not nowhere as good as his first 2-3 seasons with klopp. Even in games where diogo should have started he plays the front 3,even though they were playing some were playing like basura. same with gini and even trent

Salah may have deficiencies in his game but he finishes his chances, unlike bobby and mane. No coincidence he's the leading scorer again

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
McFred ain't it. We need to poach Ndombele from Spurs or see if we can pip Ndidi from LC (very unlikely, but still).

Let's just win the EL in the next 2 weeks and regroup in the offseason.
Get Ndidi and Rice, right back, right winger and a central defender ... will end up just getting Ighalo on again :francis: