Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
but if it was a cac player doing it to a breh u would be all up in arms..respect is basic, specially to your boss, You dont have to like ur boss but basic respect is not asking a lot. smh

Depends if the breh manager would compare the cac player to a rapper like Klopp did to Mane :mjpls:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

The goalkeeping coach needs to be sacked for starters. Henderson benched for the rest of the season and sent out on loan for next season. There are mistakes which we know all keepers make and then there is that especially when Salah ran from his own half with no defenders near him. Henderson looked like when you put your shyt mate in goal just to make up the numbers but has no idea what they are doing.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Depends if the breh manager would compare the cac player to a rapper like Klopp did to Mane :mjpls:

The day i meet a cac that as never said something that was not suspect,that is the day no cacs exist

....still professionalism is needed, specially to a man that as treated him well and gave him a lonnnnnnnnng rope. Another manager would have benched his ass ages ago.

I've shake hands with people i dont like at work for ages and will still do it because am at my job.outside of it i dont to them

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
The goalkeeping coach needs to be sacked for starters. Henderson benched for the rest of the season and sent out on loan for next season. There are mistakes which we know all keepers make and then there is that especially when Salah ran from his own half with no defenders near him. Henderson looked like when you put your shyt mate in goal just to make up the numbers but has no idea what they are doing.
Along with our set-piece coach. Actually the entire club, top to bottom.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

pSXcgwZ.gif