Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Won't be suprised if Atletico bottle another 3pts.

They are really out here trying their best to draw their way over the finish line. :unimpressed:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa::mjpls:

don't impugn ca$hley with dat chuppidness ..

Listen to the audio only, and you ain't thinking that's a Black man at all.

I can pretty much tell when a Black person is talking regardless off language. Ashley completely threw me off.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Listen to the audio only, and you ain't thinking that's a Black man at all.

I can pretty much tell when a Black person is talking regardless off language. Ashley completely threw me off.

wut :picard::mjpls:

that just means that your "powers" don't work

some other man utd brehs .. all with the same uk manner of speaking

or others

or others

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

or others

or others

All of em sound Black, Cashley and Wes are mixed.

When I say sound Black, I'm not talking bout some ignorant goofy shiit.

Im Not the best with written articulation, but there's a way we speak, that no matter the language, you can tell when a Black person is talking.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

or others

or others

Nah, I have to admit the Ashley Young one shocked me. I even listened again without watching the video and it was quite obvious. He sounded like a well spoken white londoner.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Bit harsh on Ashley, he's probably been enunciating and talking as clearly as he can since he's been in Italy.

I feel bad for the likes of him, Valencia(who retired yesterday) and Mata who have been great servants for the club but through a shyt period.

Though let's not forget that for a while under Fergie Antonio Valencia crossing from the right wing to a no.9 playing Rooney was the most electrifying move in sports entertainment.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Bit harsh on Ashley, he's probably been enunciating and talking as clearly as he can since he's been in Italy.

I feel bad for the likes of him, Valencia(who retired yesterday) and Mata who have been great servants for the club but through a shyt period.

Though let's not forget that for a while under Fergie Antonio Valencia crossing from the right wing to a no.9 playing Rooney was the most electrifying move in sports entertainment.

Still remember Valencia doing that shyt against Milan like yesterday. Every fukking cross had me :sadcam: