Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Still remember Valencia doing that shyt against Milan like yesterday. Every fukking cross had me :sadcam:

Absolute prime, no.9 Rooney:picard:

Out there bullying Nesta and the boys. I don't care if he didn't enjoy the role, he was one of the best in Europe at it for a time, was always his most effective position for me.

Valencia cross---> Rooney header @ 4.20

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
All of em sound Black, Cashley and Wes are mixed.

When I say sound Black, I'm not talking bout some ignorant goofy shiit.

Im Not the best with written articulation, but there's a way we speak, that no matter the language, you can tell when a Black person is talking.

fair enough ... vaccine season innit, some brehs are gonna develop abilities :yeshrug:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Out there bullying Nesta and the boys. I don't care if he didn't enjoy the role, he was one of the best in Europe at it for a time, was always his most effective position for me.

Yeah post C dot and Tevez. Gooney was too over indulged all because he wanted to be on the ball all the time. His body got slower and the game got quicker. #9/false 9 was the perfect role for him. Him playing as a CM :scust: Fergie should of never said Gooney could be a CM as he got older.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps

Agreed. Rooney with no hairline was just a savage. Didn’t like his game but respected his sheer output.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Yeah post C dot and Tevez. Gooney was too over indulged all because he wanted to be on the ball all the time. His body got slower and the game got quicker. #9/false 9 was the perfect role for him. Him playing as a CM :scust: Fergie should of never said Gooney could be a CM as he got older.
He was obsessed with playing no.10 and 'getting involved in the game'. Those high floated balls he used to ping to the wing had people confused that he was this Scholes like passer. He was never cute, incisive enough to play that role, it really hindered us for a few years later on.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
2009/2010 Rooney was a machine, until he got his ankle stamped in Munich:francis:

Then those allegations in 2011 fukked his form up.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He was obsessed with playing no.10 and 'getting involved in the game'. Those high floated balls he used to ping to the wing had people confused that he was this Scholes like passer. He was never cute, incisive enough to play that role, it really hindered us for a few years later on.

I hated those phucking passes for England. Slowed the game down and allowed the defence more time to get back into shape. No pace and is only passing for the sake of passing without actually directing/dictating the game.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I hated those phucking passes for England. Slowed the game down and allowed the defence more time to get back into shape. No pace and is only passing for the sake of passing without actually directing/dictating the game.
They'd ping in to the earth's upper atmosphere and come down with snow on them.:mjcry:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Agree with Grealish, last night that was an assist. Arsenal forced the mistake and Aubameyang read the play well.

The NBA had a similar problem years a few years back. It's a hard one to legislate.