Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Man writing paragraphs of love about UEFA and the status quo like it’s any better :mjlol:

We be back with that new improved Super League believe that :birdman:

And you gotta do better @Sukairain last I checked the quietest of the lot was the City fans aka the biggest plastics and we all know why they ain’t really wanna rock the boat :mjpls: bigging up them same plastic clubs that done distorted the game so much, you do realise that’s why Juve, Barca and Real so desperate for this in the first place cause they going broke tryna keep up yea?

How many City fans protested in person at the stadium? At least 1? That's an infinitely larger number than the conflict diamond clubs combined. They have an unquestionable moral supremacy here.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
How many City fans protested in person at the stadium? At least 1? That's an infinitely larger number than the conflict diamond clubs combined. They have an unquestionable moral supremacy here.
There is no moral supremacy in this thing for anyone, I don't know why it's so hard for some nikkas to understand :mindblown: Sky Sports, Neville, Carra, etc done a number on people.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Was alot more than 1. But Idk ask sky sports and the Man U fans, they like to count.

Nobody wanted a superleague, but fans of previously high achieving, now underachieving clubs would definitely have warmed up to it.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still no access to the game but I'm hearing Chelsea being denied countless penalties :ohhh:they really want this top 4 race to go into the final day now all 3 relegations have been confirmed eh