Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Lulz at those brehs forgettin that uefa changed the rules after what happened with the bin dippers. Even tho Real back in 98 did the same thing. They need to be blamin Arry for not gettin into the CL after all they had a 12pt lead :laff:
13pt :to: fukk it Daniel Levy does not care about black people.:pacspit:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Atleast Spurs will make a profit this summer, thats the main thing. FFP and all that :pacspit:

Yeah main reason why 'Arry stayed/staying. Levy knows 'Arry loves a bargain and the older cheap players saving him from spending anything on quality buys. I heard we're in for Rob Green and Heskey on a free coz both are "triffic" players :sadbron:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
They need to be blamin Arry for not gettin into the CL after all they had a 12pt lead :laff:

And at one point they were title challengers:laugh:

If there was anything more apparent today, it's that Jack Wilshere can fukk right off the little shyt. Or just stop tweeting for a week.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
And at one point they were title challengers:laugh:

If there was anything more apparent today, it's that Jack Wilshere can fukk right off the little shyt. Or just stop tweeting for a week.

His next injury is gunna be pulled tendons in his fingers and hand from tweetin too much.

He can probably tweet with his toes like the My Left Foot Breh, no wonder he done his knee

BOBN

Pro
Daps
listening to OK Computer, its helping me through the day brehs. the world will never be the same after last night lets all cut ourselves :sadbron:

(dont worry, I dont normally listen to that caced out emoness)

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
It's great not being a shyt team with no CL's.

I don't really give a fukk:ehh:

In fact i'm trying to find some extended highlights so i can live the moment since i was too drunk to give a fukks and actually watch it at the time.

Looked at all the sky sports channels and all the itv ones and can't find fukk all.:damn:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Oh and regardless that they've bought every bit of recent success they've had.

Chelsea are now by far and away the biggest team in London.

Congrats.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
theyve been the biggest :ehh:

this is london, the cockpit. we dont go in for that history lark like those soft northern inbreds

BOBN

Pro
Daps
We'll have the midlands 3 thank you very much. Its nothing more than a london suburb when you look at it.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
we don't like to mention it much, but Celtic won the European Cup in 1967 and were the first club from the British Isles (also first from northern Europe) to do so

done it with local lads playing all out attacking football too, none of yer mercenaries parking the bus or boring tiki taka shyte

:win: