Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
wow. i bet on ski but damn they actually did it?!?!?! :ohhh::ohhh:

i can't wait to actually see the game. just under 2 hours. uuugh.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
football :laugh:

Shyt sport tbh. Club with the most petrodollars wins. Bring on the euros and world cup, real footballs last stand.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Happy for all the Africans at Chelsea. They deserve it for all the hard work they put in.

Happy for Cech too cuz he dont seem like an a$$hole or a racist and Ivanovic cuz he try hard.

The match today confirmed that football is indeed a joke.

It also confirmed to me that Arsenal have been left behind and will never get back that level.

Lastly, lol Spurs.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
What can you say.. No pity for all those missed chances. But funny how you think you're neutral at the start but when you get down to it the bias comes out... FC Bayern :( - at least the Red Bulls are exceeding expectations :dj2:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
lol.

Didn't watch the match, too pissed.

Ever since i've been asking everyone "did chelsea seriously win the champions league lolololol"?

ridge

Daps
Happy for all the Africans at Chelsea. They deserve it for all the hard work they put in.

Happy for Cech too cuz he dont seem like an a$$hole or a racist and Ivanovic cuz he try hard.

The match today confirmed that football is indeed a joke.

It also confirmed to me that Arsenal have been left behind and will never get back that level.

Lastly, lol Spurs.
:pacspit: fakkit

BOBN

Pro
Daps
I'm sorry to say it, but I think I'm done with this altogether. I'm going to wash my hands of football. Believe me, this is not a decision to take lightly, I've been a Spurs fan since I could walk and it's been the most consistent love throughout my entire life. Tonight, however, was the fatal blow. I can't accept that something out of my control can cause me this much pain, and I feel stupid talking like this about a fukking sport. A sport which is corrupt to the core and based purely around the financial strength of the companies (yes companies, not teams) which take part. There's something about Spurs which is just destined to be tragic as well, I can't think of a club which has had to go through things like lasagnegate and tonight. I don't know what it is about Spurs, but we're destined to be dikked on and trampled in the ground no matter what. And believe me, Modric and Bale don't feel any of this that we're feeling. They're on to their agents right now trying to jump ship. What's the point. Anyway, I'm going to Wembley tomorrow with my brother who's a Luton fan and we're going to watch a proper game of football played by proper teams, and I'm thinking I might just become a Luton fan if I can't shake football altogether.
Cannot Spurs Appeal?
So what happens now, do one team get knocked out of the Uefa cup because now Spurs have gone in. It must be at the expense of another team, since we were expended. Like follows like within FIFA?

Didnt Everton get into the Champions League when Liverpool won against Milan? Liverpool were not in the top four when this happened? So what's different now?

Where is the small print at the start of the season saying 4th place doesn't guarentee champions league football.

Anyone got a lawyer?
:deadrose: