Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Holy shyt.

Epic swag moment.

ITV's gabriel clarke interviewing Cole at the end.

Clarke: They say Germans don't lose on penalties

Cole: They do now :smugfavre:

Then he walks away. He literally had the smug face as well.

I'm left shell shocked at the levels of swag right there, i really am. My body is convulsing, the swag was pouring from the screen and running through my body, good lord.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Bale%2BApe.jpg

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Torres wants out then...

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague

Torres: It’s contradictory because I feel like I’m at a peak moment in my career, with more desire and hunger than I’ve felt in a long time

Torres: "but I’ve had to spend the final on the bench. It was a huge disappointment when I saw the line-up, perhaps the biggest in my life"

Torres: This season I have felt things that I never had before. I’ve felt like they treated me in a way that I didn’t expect...

Torres: ...not in the way that was spoken of when they signed me. We’ve had a lot of talks and we’ll talk about my future

Torres: ...because the role I’ve had this season is not for me, nor is it the one I expected to play when I came here. I’m not comfortable

Torres: I want them to tell me what is going to happen in the future. Football has been fair on us, on me.

Torres: Now I do feel like football is worth it but I’ve been through a difficult time. The worst in my career. Dont want that again

Torres: there’s been many times when I’ve felt lost, I wasn’t sure what to do. I felt like I didn’t know where I belonged.

Torres: I’m eternally grateful to my family who have been by my side and also for the support of the owners who have stuck by me.

Torres: And especially to the fans, if it hadn’t been for them this season I would have given up

Torres: I need the club to tell me what is going to happen and what sort of role I will have within the team, what my duties are...

Torres: ...what the club expects of me. And then judge whether it is worth it.

Make it happen Fergie:ahh:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't posted for a while it was a good day for African football last night.

I'm watching SkyNews on stream and West London looks a bit :flabbynsick: what's this about breh? I expected a bit more.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Robben has lost the World Cup final and the CL final twice in the space of three years my goodness is there anything comparable? I like Holland but :huhldup: