Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Ok you've twisted my arm, I will give it ago next week instead of SS

Not sure why I'm listening to someone who feels dirty just defending Liverpool :russ:

But I did :ehh: it as you understand we are both still the 2 biggest club and understand the rivalry
I think you've missed out tbf as the lower leagues are done so i'm not sure it'll even be on next week with the prem being spaced out as it is:jbhmm:

And while i enjoy shytting on scousers i have love for them really, on a similar vein to my north/south divide posts, they're one of the few staunch 'fukk the tories' places left in the north so i can ride with 'em:sas1:

shyt, one of my good mates is a scouser("one of my best mates is black, not racist i swear":mjpls:).

Daps
I think you've missed out tbf as the lower leagues are done so i'm not sure it'll even be on next week with the prem being spaced out as it is:jbhmm:

And while i enjoy shytting on scousers i have love for them really, on a similar vein to my north/south divide posts, they're one of the few staunch 'fukk the tories' places left in the north so i can ride with 'em:sas1:

shyt, one of my good mates is a scouser("one of my best mates is black, not racist i swear":mjpls:).

Yeah I did think that with lower leagues finished today it might not be on

But going back on your previous post about north/divide England , what is middle England to you, to me it's the Midlands, unless you are just talking about middle class people, which if you were you would be talking about me :lolbron:

.and you did shock me about when you said you have a Chelsea fan as a mate I just thought it was southerners supporting northern teams as from my generation the best teams came from up north,
I didn't really think a northerner could support a team down south like Chelsea, that's just weird to me