Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Don't think i've seen a second of SS since they changed the panel(i originally stopped watching because i hated anti-vax Le Tiss)

They have 4 people watching the english games which is always Robbie/Chris + 2. But the best bit is they have someone on every week who watches the german/spanish etc games and updates/discusses what's happening over there generally. Today it's Andy Brassel who i love from podcasts, but it might be Julien Laurens, Honigstein, those types.

Don't think i've ever seen Harry on it, might have been before my time. I like the Scottish guy and Jules who co-present as well.
Yeah since they changed the panel is not as good , but Clinton Morrison is an improvement on the ones they got rid of as he has a personality and can be quite funny at times with he stuff he comes out with

That is good they have German/Spanish games being watched, cos I bet on them every weekend and have to keep checking my bet slip for them

Yeah I'm sure Harry has been on it a few times before , maybe before he won I'm a celeb. Also another thing what puts me off it is never really been keen on Chris Sutton, I'm not sure why, maybe it's the arrogant, I'm never wrong know it all aura I get from him

Saying that though I don't mind Robbie savage which is quite bad I know:snoop:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Yeah since they changed the panel is not as good , but Clinton Morrison is an improvement on the ones they got rid of as he has a personality and can be quite funny at times with he stuff he comes out with

That is good they have German/Spanish games being watched, cos I bet on them every weekend and have to keep checking my bet slip for them

Yeah I'm sure Harry has been on it a few times before , maybe before he won I'm a celeb. Also another thing what puts me off it is never really been keen on Chris Sutton, I'm not sure why, maybe it's the arrogant, I'm never wrong know it all aura I get from him

Saying that though I don't mind Robbie savage which is quite bad I know:snoop:
Yeah don't mind Clinton. I bet a lot of the SS watching demographic loved that choice:mjpls:

BT just had a 5 minute discussion on the french title race with highlights from previous games. Dortmund just scored and they showed us the goal. You just won't get that on SS:whew:

Sutton is so misunderstood:russ:, on radio he can come across like that but in person you realise everything he says is with a twinkle in his eye trying to be on the wind up, him and Robbie constantly having digs at each other is :dead:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
In other news, Bayern Munich won the Bundesliga..

db6dlnj.gif