Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Yeah I did think that with lower leagues finished today it might not be on

But going back on your previous post about north/divide England , what is middle England to you, to me it's the Midlands, unless you are just talking about middle class people, which if you were you would be talking about me :lolbron:

.and you did shock me about when you said you have a Chelsea fan as a mate I just thought it was southerners supporting northern teams as from my generation the best teams came from up north,
I didn't really think a northerner could support a team down south like Chelsea, that's just weird to me
The midlands is a tricky one, because it's a mix of both, some of it would be considered 'northern' some of it 'southern', i mean if you actually drew a north/south line across the map it would be all over the place, some places more southern location wise than others but more 'northern' in feel kinda thing.

More referring to class really. Just so happens the distribution of wealth, opportunity and equality(taking out obviously important race issues etc) happens to be skewed to the south. It's a difficult one as if you're comfortably middle class, it's not like you chose to be born in to that, it doesn't mean you can't understand and sympathise with the issues. Think of it like this, i can understand and sympathise with a black person's struggle with racism but I can never truly understand that feeling and would i fukk try and tell them what they should value/like/dislike/support. That's why throughout the years mostly via work, some tory, middle class, probably rugby union loving, dikkhead from sown south telling me i should be proud to be English, love the monarchy etc is kind of an insult.

But yeah i'll stop ranting:mjcry:

My Chelsea supporting mate is an abramovich baby basically, like most of em:sas1:

I even used to know a few Spurs fans(this is in Cumbria) when i was doing the old manual labour when i was younger, could never fathom it.:jbhmm: