Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
10-rooney.gif

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Feel bad for Sheffield Wednesday, big club. Got a bit of a soft spot for them as well as i worked on a lot of their games about 5/6 years ago when they were pushing for promotion to the prem and looked to be back.

Happy for Wayne though.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
That’s 7 in 8 for Vic he’s fully firing now :wow:

Can’t believe nikkas actually had the audacity to be calling Future GOAT a flop :hhh: like he weren’t gonna wreck that league once he got over the rona and his injury :ufdup:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
My UK ppl. Are we all agreed BT Sport Score has been the better scores show for years now? Can't remember the last time i watched Soccer Saturday.

That Savage/Sutton bantz dynamic:wow:

Peter Walton constantly being violated by everyone:picard:

Earlier Peter mocked Robbie's pink pants and Robbie has been going for his neck ever since every chance he gets. It hurt Robbie deep down:bryan:

Daps
My UK ppl. Are we all agreed BT Sport Score has been the better scores show for years now? Can't remember the last time i watched Soccer Saturday.

That Savage/Sutton bantz dynamic:wow:

Peter Walton constantly being violated by everyone:picard:

Earlier Peter mocked Robbie's pink pants and Robbie has been going for his neck ever since every chance he gets. It hurt Robbie deep down:bryan:

Is it really ?

I just cant stop myself from not watching Jeff

Watching someone else other than Jeff on a Saturday afternoon just wouldn't be a Saturday afternoon to me.

Aldo don't they have 'Arry Rednapp on it sometimes, I cant bring my self to watching him.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Is it really ?

I just cant stop myself from not watching Jeff

Watching someone else other than Jeff on a Saturday afternoon just wouldn't be a Saturday afternoon to me.

Aldo don't they have 'Arry Rednapp on it sometimes, I cant bring my self to watching him.
Don't think i've seen a second of SS since they changed the panel(i originally stopped watching because i hated anti-vax Le Tiss)

They have 4 people watching the english games which is always Robbie/Chris + 2. But the best bit is they have someone on every week who watches the german/spanish etc games and updates/discusses what's happening over there generally. Today it's Andy Brassel who i love from podcasts, but it might be Julien Laurens, Honigstein, those types.

Don't think i've ever seen Harry on it, might have been before my time. I like the Scottish guy and Jules who co-present as well.