Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Is that @Gilver speaking? :ohhh:

He ain't wrong:jbhmm:

I mean, like i can kind of understand young black lads from London supporting northern teams as they maybe can't relate to the COCKANEE OI OI GUVNA WANT YA CHIMANEE SWEEPIN?! fanbases of London clubs but i remember i used to walk out of OT and hear "THAT WAS FACKIN SHOITE MAYT" and turn around and see some 40-odd, fat, bald bloke from London and think why can't you fukk off to Upton Park.:gucci:

It's not even a 'support your local club' thing, because technically I don't either, it's more a north/south thing. I have a mate from my group of mates back home who supports Chelsea, i look at him with the same confusion and disgust. :mjtf:

But i do realise i have a very large, non-football related north/south divide chip on my shoulder which influences my feelings on this. Most people don't care and that's cool but I could never support a southern club :hubie:

fukk anyone below Sheffield pretty much:ld:

• Dap
Reactions: JDH

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He ain't wrong:jbhmm:

I mean, like i can kind of understand young black lads from London supporting northern teams as they maybe can't relate to the COCKANEE OI OI GUVNA WANT YA CHIMANEE SWEEPIN?! fanbases of London clubs but i remember i used to walk out of OT and hear "THAT WAS FACKIN SHOITE MAYT" and turn around and see some 40-odd, fat, bald bloke from London and think why can't you fukk off to Upton Park.:gucci:

It's not even a 'support your local club' thing, because technically I don't either, it's more a north/south thing. I have a mate from my group of mates back home who supports Chelsea, i look at him with the same confusion and disgust. :mjtf:

But i do realise i have a very large, non-football related north/south divide chip on my shoulder which influences my feelings on this. Most people don't care and that's cool but I could never support a southern club :hubie:

fukk anyone below Sheffield pretty much:ld:
:dead:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Me whenever i've met an american while travelling and they ask if i'm from London and if i love the queen.

E03E9kBXMAAuNkX