Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Brehs comments about Pepe, Ainsley, Willock, Saliba this season were very :mjpls:. Lots of lack of discipline, they don't understand, lazy stuff coming out from his journo friends while we had to watch Bellerin, Ceballos, Holding stink up the joint and get countless chances.

Breh played Willock a day after crashing his car and in a new position, 10, then stopped playing him.

He doesn't put players in positions to succeed but you will have people saying the players are bad.

Hell look at guendouzi at hertha

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he hates black players.

But seriously, if you don't fit into his system he has no use for you. He's very strict. He played Willock as a 10 when he clearly isn't. He plays Bellerin because that's his son and because he plays a very controlled manner.

Arsenal have 3 goals this season from midfield. Yes, 3.

This is the blackest Arsenal team in forever. Damn near the majority off our targets have been or are Black.

Willock needed to go on loan. The fact is, am much as I love the attributes he has. He will struggle on any team that wants to play a possession based game. Until he improves that aspect of his game.

Willock is a player, who is really still developing, dudes game is weird. I don't even know which position he's eventually gonna end up at.

You getting hysterical dude:pachaha:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
This is the blackest Arsenal team in forever. Damn near the majority off our targets have been or are Black.

Willock needed to go on loan. The fact is, am much as I love the attributes he has. He will struggle on any team that wants to play a possession based game. Until he improves that aspect of his game.

Willock is a player, who is really still developing, dudes game is weird. I don't even know which position he's eventually gonna end up at.

You getting hysterical dude:pachaha:

Willock needs to be sold ASAP.

We will not have hardly any money to spend next season and this is the highest his value will ever be at Arsenal.
We need to strengthen at CM Desperately. Next season we will have just Xhaka, Partey and Elneny :merchant:

Last edited: