Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Oh yeah

:smh: Jurgen bringing Timmy Chandler back to team and not giving Lichaj a look.

:yeshrug:

lichaj isn't established at villa properly yet. TBH i'd rather have chandler, watch BL highlights a lot and he almost always pops up offensively doing something of note

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
:yeshrug:

lichaj isn't established at villa properly yet. TBH i'd rather have chandler, watch BL highlights a lot and he almost always pops up offensively doing something of note

Meh. I just don't like Chandler p*ssyfooting us until he certain he won't make the German squad.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
ibqptCZslyyOH1.gif

@RTF
:scheme:

:smugfavre:

I'll try and post up round-ups every week. I'll also try and put up opinion pieces on football.

Would people be more interested in other European leagues or the Championship?

Last edited by a moderator:

concise

Veteran
Daps
:smugfavre:

I'll try and post up round-ups every week. I'll also try and put up opinion pieces on football.

Would people be more interested in other European leagues or the Championship?

Write-up was ok, just nice to see something unexpected in the sidebar. :obama:

Maybe the European competitions?

Stoch gets my vote :jawalrus:

nukk8wazj.jpeg

Need to make that the new :huhldup:

wow
:huhldup:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Didnt see the goals yet, but that Neymar one sure is a beaut. @concise, are you the one with the gif skills? Could you put all the Puskas nominated goals into one video file brehh? I'm pretty sure you'll be famous if you do, popular in my book and I'll rep you for life I swear.

@horse. kills when we going to open that english school in BH bruv? I was thinkin we bring over a franchise from the states, I already picked out the location that ties in perfectly with all my business contacts, not to mention all the schools that are in proximity.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Skimmed through some of that massive GTA 5 thread in the arcadium, and I'm still amazed how many people love that series. I never got what people saw in that series ever. Tried some of that stuff years ago. Chore. :yawn:

Related - I don't know when, but I realized I hardly care for any video games these days either. Finished Rayman Origins earlier this year and I've never really had the urge to play another game since. A strange feeling, really. Never felt it before. I guess it's evolution.

Didnt see the goals yet, but that Neymar one sure is a beaut. @concise, are you the one with the gif skills? Could you put all the Puskas nominated goals into one video file brehh? I'm pretty sure you'll be famous if you do, popular in my book and I'll rep you for life I swear.

@horse. kills when we going to open that english school in BH bruv? I was thinkin we bring over a franchise from the states, I already picked out the location that ties in perfectly with all my business contacts, not to mention all the schools that are in proximity.

Gif skills? Nah, :laugh: I'm still pretty much a beginner at this.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Skimmed through some of that massive GTA 5 thread in the arcadium, and I'm still amazed how many people love that series. I never got what people saw in that series ever. Tried some of that stuff years ago. Chore. :yawn:

Which one did you play?

I'd say the only ones that are tedious in parts are San Andreas and IV.

San Andreas got on my nerves, actually rarely, I'm really only thinking about the plane lessons in that game. That was one of the hardest things I ever had to do in a game. Plus the map was just fukking ridiculous. I'd be out in the desert with nothing to my name just like :what: sprinting back to civilization.

GTA IV just wasn't all that fun. It was too realistic and the missions were meh. But The Ballad of Gay Tony redeemed all of IV :bow:

But if you played either 3 or Vice City :heh:

You ain't got to lie Craig you ain't got to lie:upsetfavre:

As for 5...not sure how it's gonna pan out. 3 playable characters is gonna be interesting.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Which one did you play?

I'd say the only ones that are tedious in parts are San Andreas and IV.

San Andreas got on my nerves, actually rarely, I'm really only thinking about the plane lessons in that game. That was one of the hardest things I ever had to do in a game. Plus the map was just fukking ridiculous. I'd be out in the desert with nothing to my name just like :what: sprinting back to civilization.

GTA IV just wasn't all that fun. It was too realistic and the missions were meh. But The Ballad of Gay Tony redeemed all of IV :bow:

But if you played either 3 or Vice City :heh:

You ain't got to lie Craig you ain't got to lie:upsetfavre:

As for 5...not sure how it's gonna pan out. 3 playable characters is gonna be interesting.

GTA 3. I made some progress there, but it was all just sludging along. Asking my brothers, "So, the fun is just in stealing cars? And beating up randoms? :childplease:"

platformers, shooters, RPGs >>> sandbox games

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Vice City pretty much changed videos games, and at the same time ended my video gaming life.

No other game caught me as much as that game :ohlawd:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
GTA 3. I made some progress there, but it was all just sludging along. Asking my brothers, "So, the fun is just in stealing cars? And beating up randoms? :childplease:"

platformers, shooters, RPGs >>> sandbox games

Ohhh...you stopped just when it was getting good.

GTA 3 is very good but VC :lawd:

And tbh yeah I could see that being boring if that's all you boil the game down to. I never was really drawn to those aspects of sandbox games. It would always make me angry when my friends came over to play and they would just be starting fights with random people on the sidewalk "OMMGGG GTA 3!! THIS IS SO CRAZYY"

I probably did it once and that was it.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Vice City pretty much changed videos games, and at the same time ended my video gaming life.

No other game caught me as much as that game :ohlawd:

3 came along and crushed the buildings, Vice City was definitely revolutionary, but San Andreas has got to be the best ever, game was perfect. IV was definitly a chore, its cheap now so I might cop it to build anticipation for V. The GTA series is more fun if you actually pick it up and do the missions, unlike most people who just play it to live out their fantasies.

Gif skills? Nah, :laugh: I'm still pretty much a beginner at this.

But you're still coming through with that video right? :russ: