Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Best strikers in the world, Manchester got that.... you don't got that..

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and yeah, if you still seeing DC United next week, im down.

What time is the game, only thing is, can you cop the tickets, i'll give you the cash on Sunday. You know me, i'm strictly cash, so I don't deal with any type of credit transactions.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What time is the game, only thing is, can you cop the tickets, i'll give you the cash on Sunday. You know me, i'm strictly cash, so I don't deal with any type of credit transactions.
how much you willing to pay and willing to sit?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Insomnia like a bytch tonight, just finish watching Goom. good film, and the music in it is great.

This one being my fav

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFdvzH24LP8]Socalled || Work With What You Got [official music video] - YouTube[/ame]

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I’ve said for 12 months now that he’s the best player in the Premier League because he’s maybe not playing alongside the kind of players that, for example, the Chelsea players can play alongside," he told The Liverpool Echo.

"He’s one of the best players in world football and we are delighted to have him. He does things in a game that we see him doing in training on a daily basis.

"There’s always that question, I think being asked unfairly, of whether he scores enough goals, but isn’t he the top scorer in the league at the moment? And that’s in a team that hasn’t won that many league games this season, don’t forget."

Suarez has scored eight of Liverpool's 14 top-flight goals this term leading to questions over whether Rodgers is too over reliant on him to deliver every week, but Carragher says every team has an individual who inspires victory.

"People say that we are dependent on Suarez, but listen," the veteran defender asserted. "Look at [Lionel] Messi at Barcelona and [Cristiano] Ronaldo at Real Madrid. Don’t get me wrong, Manchester United have had a lot of goalscorers from different positions.

"But every team will have a standout player, and Luis is one of them, not just in the Premier League but in the world."

Carra da Gawd calling it like it is:bow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
So Hernandez was so out of favor at Chivas he was offered on loan to Chivas USA in 2009 and Preki said he wasn't good enough :heh:

For me that just inspires analysis about life, how one little twist and turn here changes your entire life.

Life in football just takes one manager loving you, hating you, getting sent on loan because your spot is filled, or the manager giving you that chance to shine. If he goes, what. He is a failure and spends his career in the Mexican 2nd division somewhere. If he's a success then what. It's only MLS and he'd end up somewhere decent, but not "world class club" decent. And Hernandez got lucky Preki said no, also got lucky Chivas stuck with him, somehow got his shyt together, and ended up at Man United bundling in lucky goals and turned into a star in Mexico.

Isn't it crazy?

"We had the idea to support Chivas USA by offering Chicharito," Vergara said through a translator. "But Preki and the past administration said he wasn't any good. I think they made a mistake a little bit."

Vergara later clarified that it would have been on a one-year loan.

"I hadn't heard that," MLS comissioner Don Garber said.

Preki coached Chivas USA from 2007 to 2009. He led the Goats to the playoffs for each of his three seasons in charge and was named MLS Coach of the Year in 2007, after taking over for the departed Bob Bradley and guiding Chivas USA to first place in the Western Conference.

At the time, Chicharito was a reserve player in Guadalajara and didn't score his second first-division goal until 2009. In 2010 he went on the scoring spree that led him to Manchester United and the Mexican national team.

concise

Veteran
Daps
So Hernandez was so out of favor at Chivas he was offered on loan to Chivas USA in 2009 and Preki said he wasn't good enough :heh:

For me that just inspires analysis about life, how one little twist and turn here changes your entire life.

Life in football just takes one manager loving you, hating you, getting sent on loan because your spot is filled, or the manager giving you that chance to shine. If he goes, what. He is a failure and spends his career in the Mexican 2nd division somewhere. If he's a success then what. It's only MLS and he'd end up somewhere decent, but not "world class club" decent. And Hernandez got lucky Preki said no, also got lucky Chivas stuck with him, somehow got his shyt together, and ended up at Man United bundling in lucky goals and turned into a star in Mexico.

Isn't it crazy?

:huhldup:

Son would have been on the Herculez Gomez path and waited years for a chance to shine.