Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
3 came along and crushed the buildings, Vice City was definitely revolutionary, but San Andreas has got to be the best ever, game was perfect. IV was definitly a chore, its cheap now so I might cop it to build anticipation for V. The GTA series is more fun if you actually pick it up and do the missions, unlike most people who just play it to live out their fantasies.

But you're still coming through with that video right? :russ:

:heh: I don't know a thing about making videos, sorry breh.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Algeria - Bosnia playing in a tsunami. I guess they can't stop it because it's an anniversary of Algerian independence or something.

Lazio - Roma pitch last weekend was perfect compared to this.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@horse. kills when we going to open that english school in BH bruv? I was thinkin we bring over a franchise from the states, I already picked out the location that ties in perfectly with all my business contacts, not to mention all the schools that are in proximity.

who do i need to pay to get papers? or are you the front and i'm the illegal migrant worker?:youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets see if our fakkit coach puts CAVANI THE GAWD upfront today with King Suarez since Forlan wont be playing today...ill be :snoop: if he has him playin outwide today just like he did at the olympics when FORLAN WASNT AVAILABLE either

so it looks like we will be playing some kind of 442/4312 today but well see if Cavani plays as a #9 and Suarez off him

Muslera; Aguirregaray,Lugano,Godin,Caceres; arevalo,alvaro gonzalez, cebolla rodriguez: nic lodeiro; Suarez, Cavani

Nic Lodeiro may play as a double pivot just like he did against bolivia so our line up might be 442 if not then im guessin he will be playing in the hole behind the 2 strikers and we have ramirez off the bench too if nico doesnt perform