Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
tenor.gif

them white tory ties

I think it's because he brought some of the academy players through (due to transfer ban). But he was definitely hindering the team's progress

Rudiger couldn't even make the squad and Tuchel has him ready to run through a brick wall :wow:

Man couldn't organise the defence and now Chelsea has one of the best defensive records of any team.
“Frank needed more time”
“Them bloody Germans weren’t performing for him.”
“The weather was too cold.”
“His shoes were tied too tightly.”

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
We gotta start the Kante Balon D'Or agenda if he wins the Euros or CL.

Yep. I need Chelsea to bring it home for Kante, Pulisic and Mount. Also for my man Thiago Silva.

Not a fan of Deschamps but now I want France to won the Euros. Tbh, they have a good shot.

All of the other big nations have weaknesses across the board. France is complete front to back.

• Germany : No focal striker
  • England : Southgate aint it, but they do have a great squad
  • Netherlands: Backline missing VVD, No striker
  • Belgium : Probably the 3rd best on paper but their backline is suspect
  • Italy : No proven striker for the Azzurri
  • Spain: Haven’t quite found their identity yet/core players
  • Portugal : I could see them winning as they’re complete front to back but I don’t think Santos is the man.

Last edited:

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
All English finals. Is the PL on another level?

You kind of understand why Real Madrid, Barca, Juventus wanted that Super League. They are falling behind the English. Premier league has too much money and the competition forces everyone to step their game up

Makes Liverpool and ManU look even worse

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Just realized the CL final will be between the first two teams to pull out of the super league :ohhh:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is this the same mini

:ohhh:

“I’ve never been someone who loves a car and when I was young I didn’t have the ambition of a car or something like that,” Kante previously told reporters. “But my Mini, for the beginning, was good to learn to drive on the left. I got it in Leicester and I still have it now. But it’s good.”

Yup