Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
All English finals. Is the PL on another level?

Maybe at present but for some context .. back in the day of league and european cup winners only in the European Cup between 77 and 82 English teams won the competition 6 times in a row.

Between 77 and 85 English teams were in all but 1 final.

VX53woq.png

qQMpKyc.png

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Rantz has a blind spot when it comes to the Man Utd mandem ... :hubie: and most of the people on his channel are scared to disagree
Minus Rashford, Bruno and Cavani sometimes.:lolbron:

Defo not Mctominay, James and Maguire.:russ:
Culture Cams and Statman Bains usually disagree with him.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
All English finals. Is the PL on another level?

2nd in 3 years...

Maybe at present but for some context .. back in the day of league and european cup winners only in the European Cup between 77 and 82 English teams won the competition 6 times in a row.

Between 77 and 85 English teams were in all but 1 final.

VX53woq.png

qQMpKyc.png

Would've continued too if not for Heysel.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
psg are such idiots for getting rid of Tuchel and hiring someone who's never won a trophy :mjlol:
Tuchel is actually better in tournaments than league.
I think he was sacked due to disagreements with the board but they should still have kept him. He took them to their first CL final and won the league easily. He also made PSG into a team rather than individuals like they were yesterday against City.

Anyway, I’m glad we got him. Hopefully he doesn’t fall out with the board again as he has a history of doing that.

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think he was sacked die to disagreements with the board but they should still have kept him. He took them to their first CL final and won the league easily. He also made PSG into a team rather than individuals like they were yesterday against City.

Anyway, I’m glad we got him. Hopefully he doesn’t fall out with the board again as he has a history of doing that.

It's the same issue with Conte, falling out with the powers that be

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Hopefully he doesn’t fall out with the board again as he has a history of doing that.
He’s a strong character who refuses to be a “yes” man. As much as that is a gift, that seems to be his curse as well. Respect to him though. Making two finals in a row with two different teams isn’t easy. I don’t think it has ever been done before to my knowledge.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

Tuchel admits he can't stop hugging Kante as Chelsea prepare for Real Madrid crunch clash | Goal.com

"He needs to accept that will cuddle him, I do this a lot," Tuchel began in his preview for the Champions League. "He is a nice guy, almost a shy person. He is quiet, he likes his own quality time and he is not loud.

"I see him smile a lot, I see him interact with everybody but on his own terms, very shy and polite but I am so happy that players like him exist. It is a pleasure to watch.

"What he is doing with his mentality, a real helper always gives everything to help anybody on the pitch as such a nice, humble and quiet guy. He is the guy you need to win trophies. That is why I am so, so happy that he is here.

"I have dreamed about this player, fighting for this player at any club I was coaching at and now he is my player. He has won many trophies except for the Champions League. I am sure he will be doing everything to get this trophy.

"For me, he is an example, an unbelievable input for any team in the world. He is key; he will be key tomorrow. "

:wow: Based Kante

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Btw how the fukk are arsenal still in a European competition at this stage? :mjlol: