Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Nice win,but if this the kinda finishing chelsea have, they better hope, sterling and Jesus start and that KDB is injured because:francis:

Pep is about to cement himself as the GOAT coach

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
t5j1VTW.jpg
"La Larry" :mjlol:

Daps
I did want Madrid to win it but after the Super League Fiasco I think I want PSG now, so come PSG

It would also be funny watching Poch win it, after being sacked by Levy and seeing Levy face, thinking what the hell did I do
And I like Poch as a manager

Got a sneaky feeling though this could be like the 2012 season where Chelsea sacked a manager and got to 2 finals and won them
They are already into one of the same finals from that year

Said it back on the 28th April

Out of the 2 think I want Chelsea as they have Kante in their team and I dont mind Tuchel as a manager

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Well that is the worst final 2 for me as a Liverpool fan
I want neither team to win, might not even watch it

To the Man U fans in this thread, who do you want to win it? Man City your noisy nieghbours winning for the first time or Chelsea who would go 1 behind in CL wins with 2 ?
qyUWbZh.gif

It's an L either way.

Man CIty cause it's our rivals and we can't say they have no European pedigree anymore.:mjcry:

We've seen Chelsea win the UCL back in 2012. Tuchel been manager for barley three months, he has them playing top tier football and is in 2 finals.:francis:

I abstain. :mjlol:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Some questions ..

Are you actually from England? Why am I even bothering with people who don't know football?

"The foundation of the Premier League in English football occurred in the early 1990s. The first major step to its formation occurred in October 1990, when the managing director of London Weekend Television (LWT) Greg Dyke met with the representatives of the "big five" clubs - David Dein of Arsenal, Philip Carter of Everton, Noel White of Liverpool, Martin Edwards of Manchester United and Irving Scholar of Tottenham Hotspur.[1] "
Foundation of the Premier League - Wikipedia

Those clubs were traditionally known as the Big 5. That's not my definition. That is how they were referred to everywhere in the press, on TV.

Thats great and all, but we’re taking about the mid 2000s:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_League#%22Top_Four%22_dominance_(2000s)

I
f you insist on moving the goalposts,