Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Breh why don't you step into the Don't Flop ring?

I'll co-write your bars.

I cant rap (I've tried, back in the jungle/garage days) :sadbron: + I have the face for radio and the voice for print, no-one want to see my boat up on the camera.

:upsetfavre: It pisses me off as I know I have the writin & the showmanship anyway, I could easily be top 5 in DF tbh. My angles would be :smugfavre:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I cant rap (I've tried, back in the jungle/garage days) :sadbron: + I have the face for radio and the voice for print, no-one want to see my boat up on the camera.

:upsetfavre: It pisses me off as I know I have the writin & the showmanship anyway, I could easily be top 5 in DF tbh. My angles would be :smugfavre:

You can't be worse than Cruger bruv.

If GTFL still existed I'd do it. I know I could make the trap and the net go ham too.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You can't be worse than Cruger bruv.

If GTFL still existed I'd do it. I know I could make the trap and the net go ham too.

Trust me I've tried :sadcam: + I wouldnt embrass myself like that being unable to emcee to some sort of acceptable standard. Your rappin ability plays a part in keepin the audience/viewer entertained. If you have a boring flow people are gunan be disinterested in what youre sayin real quick. i.e someone like Sensa, even tho hes rappin has improved, it still sounds basic as fukk and hes being doin this for how long?

Cruger can emcee tho, hes not that bad over grime tbh. And he has good writin

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Chop you into MP3's and make a CD with the burna :whew:

bill-collector-o.gif

bil-collector-o.gif

bil-collector-3-o.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Listening to Queen, You're My Best Friend, take one side of the headphones out and unwittingly just listen to the harmonies which was Freddie, Freddie, Freddie, and Freddie of course

Beautiful :wow:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Klinsy called up Gyau, Diskerud, and Chandler for the Russia friendly. :obama:

GOALKEEPERS (3): Tim Howard (Everton), Sean Johnson (Chicago Fire), Nick Rimando (Real Salt Lake)
DEFENDERS (6): Carlos Bocanegra (Racing Santander), Geoff Cameron (Stoke City), Timmy Chandler (Nuremberg), Maurice Edu (Stoke City), Clarence Goodson (Brondby), Fabian Johnson (Hoffenheim)
MIDFIELDERS (7): Michael Bradley (Roma), Mix Diskerud (Rosenborg), Joshua Gatt (Molde), Joe Gyau (Hoffenheim), Jermaine Jones (Schalke 04), Sacha Kljestan (Anderlecht), Danny Williams (Hoffenheim)
FORWARDS (4): Juan Agudelo (Chivas USA), Jozy Altidore (AZ Alkmaar), Terrence Boyd (Rapid Vienna), Herculez Gomez (Santos Laguna)