Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i used to think it was the greatest forum on the internets, then i found the MISC.

just a bunch of english guys at work who talk about stuff. its just a mix of this forum but with white guys from england who work in middle management trying to/being funny

its a nice browse once in a while but after i found misc and the coli opened i only go to the match threads to bytch about :dempsey: being mistreated. mostly because the forum is EXTREMELY sensitive about cursing/libel/and a bunch of weird british laws about talking shyt on the internet (which is what it's all about, really)

what you cant beat is the activity though

so i'd say it's kind of the tamer tlr threads + arcadium + horrible sports discussion, the onyl saving grace being a match thread for everything

What's MISC? Cybereagles forum is very entertaining for African football talk. I tried to register on 365 ages ago but it didnt seem to work.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
What's MISC? Cybereagles forum is very entertaining for African football talk. I tried to register on 365 ages ago but it didnt seem to work.

Misc. - Bodybuilding.com Forums

i try not to browse it too much cause i can get lost in there.

i know cybereagles! i have this strange thing about finding forums to browse while watching matches. particularly entertaining when nigeria keeps underachieving against .. namibia or someone like that

who's the bird though? :dwillhuh:

Mrs. London