Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
How? The salary caps was just conjecture at this point based on the owners NFL activities

These players have contracts in place for their current salaries. ESL wouldn't have affected that

I think a lot of the players were genuinely outraged :yeshrug:
I don't know if you seen it in the Athletic(I posted a quote from the article a couple pages back) but it was definitely being discussed between players and agents :yeshrug:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I don't know if you seen it in the Athletic(I posted a quote from the article a couple pages back) but it was definitely being discussed between players and agents :yeshrug:

Wouldn't surprise me if they queried what this would mean for them financially. That's normal

But I also believe someone like Bruno who's super competitive and wants to be the best wouldn't want to play in a safe league where there's no real consequences for being trash.

Daps
Club Statement | Tottenham Hotspur

Chairman Daniel Levy said: “We regret the anxiety and upset caused by the ESL proposal. We felt it was important that our club participated in the development of a possible new structure that sought to better ensure financial fair play and financial sustainability whilst delivering significantly increased support for the wider football pyramid.

The contradictions in that second paragraph
:mjtf: