Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It’s still amazing how people can stop a bunch of teams from pulling out of a Union..but they were all for a whole country pulling out of a union. The second one, have/had a way harsher ramifications than the first one lmao. But they still celebrating right now :russ:

Why are people so stupid sometimes? :dwillhuh:

The English have a love hate relationship with the country but leave the footy alone :ufdup:

:hubie:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville have been back on Sky, responding to today’s developments. Here’s Carragher on Liverpool:

"Jurgen Klopp has thrown them under the bus. Their own captain has thrown them under the bus. I don’t see how FSG can continue. I don’t see a future for the ownership of FSG at Liverpool. I really don’t. They’re just making it worse for themselves the longer they hang in."

And here’s Neville on Manchester United:

"Ed Woodward is the trunk of the tree. We now need to go for the roots. I said last night they attacked every single football fan in the country with what they did. The Glazers have no place in Manchester any more."
Carragher and Neville better watch their backs. Stay away from any windows and only drink from unopened bottles :merchant: