Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i think this was a conspiracy by the Arab owners

PSG and City baited the other owners with this...whothen got greedy and became the face of this
then PSG didn't join and Man City abruptly pulled out, causing the deal to collapse

all these owners (american jews) are gonna be forced out and more sheikhs will put bids in for the teams

wouldn't surprise me if Roman was part of this too

Last edited:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

jY6qAX4.gif

That's another aspect of this that's not appreciated, a lot of these players have ties and friends from smaller clubs who would be greatly affected by this

And like a lot of the players have said they grew up watching the CL which theoretically can be won by anyone .. That CL anthem :wow:
.. Classic matches and moments.. Upsets

No ESL competition between the same 20 teams would come close to the prestige of a CL winners medal

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
That's another aspect of this that's not appreciated, a lot of these players have ties and friends from smaller clubs who would be greatly affected by this

And like a lot of the players have said they grew up watching the CL which theoretically can be won by anyone .. That CL anthem :wow:
.. Classic matches and moments.. Upsets

No ESL competition between the same 20 teams would come close to the prestige of a CL winners medal
:russ:Nah.... Players realized their earning potential would have been greatly restricted if this shyt went through. Agents got in their ears and the rest was history...:yeshrug:

It’s all about money mane

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Kloppo done that in spite of them not because of them :ufdup:

Facts. Breh was shackled and had to Juelz the lack of any meaningful transfers after VVD and Alisson

They had a part in this seasons fukkery with the defence. Lovren should've been replaced

Last edited:
Daps
i think this was a conspiracy by the Arab owners

PSG and City baited the other owners with this...whothen got greedy and became the face of this
then PSG didn't join and Man City abruptly pulled out, causing the deal to collapse

all these owners (american jews) are gonna be forced out and more sheikhs will put bids in for the teams

wouldn't surprise me if Roman was part of this too
:what: you what ?

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:russ:Nah.... Players realized their earning potential would have been greatly restricted if this shyt went through. Agents got in their ears and the rest was history...:yeshrug:

It’s all about money mane

How? The salary caps was just conjecture at this point based on the owners NFL activities

These players have contracts in place for their current salaries. ESL wouldn't have affected that

I think a lot of the players were genuinely outraged :yeshrug: