Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
If the 12 Greedy Men fall back they need to face the High Sparrow Shame Walk of Atonement.

hiehggjgefz.jpeg
Wouldn't be surprised if some of them sold their shares if they have to fall back.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Hopefully they bush Utd, City, Chelsea, Madrid and Arsenal from their respective European competitions.

Give PSG the UCL and have Roma /Villarreal battle for the Europa.

Would be nice if they brought back Porto, Bayern and Dortmund for the semi finals of the UCL but I doubt that happens.
By bringing teams back that were eliminated by these clubs u are kinda proving their point as to why creating a new league is reasonable

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I hate both ideas as I've already said more than once so I'm gonna leave the hysterics to you nikkas but they are both disgusting money grabs, millionaires and billionaires fighting over money :dead: it's all about money, the domestic leagues and UEFA are furious because they gonna be missing out on money, football still going on in the middle of a pandemic because of money, if you wanna act like there's good and bad guys in this when they all bad, or that any of these lot care about us fans because one money grab is slightly more palatable to some then more power to you but it ain't gonna be me :hubie:

Daps
They made it free to air! :russ: Sky really want as many eyes on this possible.

They really about go back and forth :wow:

Have they really.. Well Sky will do anything to protect their own interests and greed at all cost

I really hope this league ends up being a complete flop like the XFL was back in 2001, and they all come back crawling with their tails between their legs and have to suffer serious consequences for their actions