Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jose managing Boavista watching all the Super League clubs have fun

Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.png

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
I would expect Klopp will resign shortly or be fired too after protesting Liverpool's decision. Most football managers are fairly principled people when it comes to something like this.

While managers are nice, what we really need now is for players to step up and refuse to participate in the Superleague.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Aight I'm gonna go on a bit of a rant because alot of you dumb nikkaz dont understand

FA (or other domestic body) and UEFA dont give a fukk about tradition, fans, good of the game and all that nonsense.
They just not happy because

A) They wont get a cut from the new league and

B) They own revenue would suffer as a result

Think about this. If these elite teams are happy to participate in their domestic league then what's the issue?

The new super league would be a massive upscale to the current champions league.

Who the fukk will get bored seeing United face against the likes of Madrid, Barca and Juve every year?

Would nikkaz rather see United compete against Istanbul or some shyt? Fukk that

I'm gonna be honest. Although Im a United fan, I skip their European fixtures against poor sides. And dont even get me started on the fukkin Europa League. I legit havent watched a single game in that competition

So yeah wake the fukk up nikkaz and realise that this is a good thing.

Rant over

:mjlol: