Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

and i hate how people are like robbie fired him etc.

Robbie didn't the plan was for claude to go into sensitivity training and then he would have come back. Instead he decided to do his own thing because he was adamant he did nothing wrong. Claude never even said a bad word about robbie and they still kept in touch. What's sad is claude was basically homeless at the end but someone on aftv put him up in a empty apartment

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
and i hate how people are like robbie fired him etc.

Robbie didn't the plan was for claude to go into sensitivity training and then he would have come back. Instead he decided to do his own thing because he was adamant he did nothing wrong. Claude never even said a bad word about robbie and they still kept in touch. What's sad is claude was basically homeless at the end but someone on aftv put him up in a empty apartment
Robbie defended him on video but he had to delete it.

I think it was Ty that bushed him.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
kdWiw1K.png

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
international football is so mediocre now.

no fearful team out there (France could be with better manager). It just shows the lack of super elite top players

the Portugal, Netherlands and Argentina, shyt....maybe even England teams of the 00s, who didn't win shyt, would beat these top teams now.

Belgium is ranked number 1 ffs

btw :rip: to Claude