Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Did u retire from gambling breh?
no. but there was a long time that i stopped because it was becoming an addiction. i also started a business so i couldnt risk anymore bread

started gambling again during the CBB season though. made some good money on CBB before march madness. I'm prolly up about $2K for the season so ima unignore the gambling thread. lol

how u been breh?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
no. but there was a long time that i stopped because it was becoming an addiction. i also started a business so i couldnt risk anymore bread
made some good money on CBB before college bb though. ima unignore the gambling thread. lol

how u been breh?

Nice.

Been good. Doing more investments again, havent really did much with sports gambling. With all the BS the past year, i can say y
things are looking upward.

Good shyt on the business breh. :salute:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nice.

Been good. Doing more investments again, havent really did much with sports gambling. With all the BS the past year, i can say y
things are looking upward.

Good shyt on the business breh. :salute:
shyt last year i was doing some options trading to the pt it felt like gambling and thats actuslly why i stopped gambling on sports. Disabled options trading and my online gambling accts for a year. So now i only do sports betting in person. Been going into equities despite feeling like the market is a bit too hot . Hasnt been great so far cause im mostly in growth stocks but i aint tripping.how your portfolio doinng

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

started gambling again during the CBB season though. made some good money on CBB before march madness. I'm prolly up about $2K for the season so ima unignore the gambling thread. lol

how u been breh?

Boss

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
TheJournal.ie - 'He doesn't have earrings or tattoos, he has holding midfielder hair' - Pep Guardiola on Rodri

Guardiola is tipping a player who has an old school air about him to be an immediate success, telling BT Sport : “Rodri will be incredible for us.

“He doesn’t have tattoos or earrings. His hair, he looks like a holding midfielder! A holding midfielder must be like this, think about the rest [of the team].”

:mjlit:
Beckham tried hiding his mohican from Fergie for a week but Sir Alex saw it and told him to shave his hair in the toilets before the match. :mjlol:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
shyt last year i was doing some options trading to the pt it felt like gambling and thats actuslly why i stopped gambling on sports. Disabled options trading and my online gambling accts for a year. So now i only do sports betting in person. Been going into equities despite feeling like the market is a bit too hot . Hasnt been great so far cause im mostly in growth stocks but i aint tripping.how your portfolio doinng

I cashed out my ameritrade portfolio after doing options trading for a year. Open up a betterment accou t and have it set up as a moderate risk savings. Portfolio looking nice atm.

Even threw my savings in my bank on there. Bank savings are useless imo.