Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
is thyere a US party that's analogous to our Labour?

tbf in those suppposedly angry tweets about obama the best one was: "great 4 more years of obama with an even more GOP House".

Seems like the most important issue to me. How on erf does yer system work chaps?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
You would of fukkin loved living over here in the mid to late 90's. Londons pirate radio station scene :lawd:

Don't even bring it up :sadcam:

I listen to 90's mixes of the various underground uk genres and just look to the sky like :damn: THAT'S WHERE I BELONGED

I just watched the first episode of Top Boy. Kierston Wareing :noah:. She keeps on showing up in shows I fukks with and I keep on wanting to do unspeakable things to her. I just googled her and she doesn't even look that good in pictures, but when she's seven months pregnant farming weed in her apartment :ohlawd:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Cot damn @ all that snow. We getting a little flakes here in Philly mixed with rain. I feel for hurricane sandy victims right now

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
fukk fukk fukk fukk fukk

3 of first 4 games are away for USA - got the worst draw of the lot.

PgzQp.jpg

Feb. 6th: @ Honduras
March 22nd: vs. Costa Rica
March 26th: @ Mexico
June 7th: @ Jamaica
June 11th: vs. Panama
June 18th: vs. Honduras
Sept. 6th: @ Costa Rica
Sept. 10th: vs. Mexico
Oct. 11th: vs. Jamaica
Oct. 15th: @ Panama

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
is thyere a US party that's analogous to our Labour?

tbf in those suppposedly angry tweets about obama the best one was: "great 4 more years of obama with an even more GOP House".

Seems like the most important issue to me. How on erf does yer system work chaps?

Isn't the Labour Party the same as our Democrat party?

And...yeah...billions were spent on this election but, nothing actually changed. The house remained conservative, the senate stayed democrat and Obama was re-elected.

So, yeah:coffee: