Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Konate seriously :snoop:

I like the player but we have Joel who can’t stay fit, Joe who is out for an extended period each season and is coming back from a nasty injury as is Virgil and we think the answer is to sign a player with Konate’s injury history wtf are we doing :why:

So he can be sold later on down the line for a big profit.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I dont know much about his injury history but he's looked better than Upamencano everytime I've seen them together.
I think he’s the better prospect too, as good as he is on the ball he’s not all that great at the actual defending carry on but my man’s injury history is all kinds of :huhldup:

So he can be sold later on down the line for a big profit.
:beli:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Aguero is leaving City at the end of the season.

Sad man

What a player. Probably the striker I feared the most facing united since he joined. I couldn't even be mad at the Agueroooooooo moment. I was sad but I couldn't be mad at how incredible that must have been. I wonder where he's going to next. Back to Spain or Home to South America?

Daps
What a player. Probably the striker I feared the most facing united since he joined. I couldn't even be mad at the Agueroooooooo moment. I was sad but I couldn't be mad at how incredible that must have been. I wonder where he's going to next. Back to Spain or Home to South America?

Maybe going to Barca to keep Messi happy ? ( if they can afford him)

Yeah I agree what a player, one of the best strikers and foreign players the PL has ever seen

Am I right in thinking he has never made it into the PL team of the year ever

If that is correct, what a travesty , he should have got into a few of them teams.
At least he will leave knowing he has the most PL hat-tricks to his name
I will miss watching a player of that quality week in week out

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Maybe going to Barca to keep Messi happy ? ( if they can afford him)

Yeah I agree what a player, one of the best strikers and foreign players the PL has ever seen

Am I right in thinking he has never made it into the PL team of the year ever

If that is correct, what a travesty , he should have got into a few of them teams.
At least he will leave knowing he has the most PL hat-tricks to his name
I will miss watching a player of that quality week in week out

wasn’t it due to injuries? And him scoring loads of goals when he was available?

Daps
wasn’t it due to injuries? And him scoring loads of goals when he was available?
Yeah it could be, also the fact other strikers have had good seasons when he had good season
Apart from this season where he has hardly featured, he has always at least played 23 games or more, so that's 9 seasons playing 23 or more games
In 6 of 9 seasons he played 30+ games
Plus he scored 20+ goals in 6 of the 9 seasons
I think his best season the 2 strikers for Pl team of the season was Kane and Costa
I think Kane did him a few times when it came to team of the season
English favouritism