Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
2-nil down:snoop:

What a shyt show:smh:

Eta:2-1 down now, it's crazy what's happens when you play with some heart:unimpressed:

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
There is no suspense to WC/Euro qualifying anymore. If your team can’t qualify for the major tournament, then y’all are trash for real :hhh:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
:whoa:

Israel vs. Iran?
Israel vs. Lebanon?
Israel vs. Palestine?

FIFA and the AFC don't want those problems. Plus, the majority of Israelis are European, anyway.
Nope. Majority are arab actually. European Jews are a minority. Majority are arab Jews from mid east and North Africa and muslim palestinians.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Konate seriously :snoop:

I like the player but we have Joel who can’t stay fit, Joe who is out for an extended period each season and is coming back from a nasty injury as is Virgil and we think the answer is to sign a player with Konate’s injury history wtf are we doing :why:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

didier-drogba-laugh.jpg

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Konate seriously :snoop:

I like the player but we have Joel who can’t stay fit, Joe who is out for an extended period each season and is coming back from a nasty injury as is Virgil and we think the answer is to sign a player with Konate’s injury history wtf are we doing :why:

I dont know much about his injury history but he's looked better than Upamencano everytime I've seen them together.