Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
UK racism ... and yet they will deny it.

I cannot stand this country.

US brehs take note:

Maheta Molango is set to succeed Gordon Taylor as chief executive of the Professional Footballers' Association
Maheta Molango, a former Swiss footballer, is the surprise candidate to become chief executive of the Professional Footballers' Association; Gordon Taylor is leaving the PFA role he has occupied since 1981 at the end of the season; terms yet to be agreed with Malongo

6RKFNgZm.png

Maheta Molango is set to succeed Gordon Taylor as chief executive of the Professional Footballers' Association

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Bamford reveals Barcelona star Dembele is a massive Leeds fan & watches every game | Goal.com

After the Fulham game he [Meslier] was like: 'I need your shirt please'. I said: 'Yeah, it's fine. Who for?' He said: 'Ah, Dembele'. I said: 'Wait, who?' He said: 'The guy from Barcelona'.

"I was like: 'What, he wants my shirt?' and he was like ‘yeah, he wants yours and Kalvin [Phillips]’s shirts because he’s a massive fan of Leeds and watches every game’.

“I was like ‘you serious?’ And I said: 'Okay, but you’ve got to get me his shirt then in return'. So, he FaceTimed me at midnight the other day and showed me this Barcelona shirt that says: 'To my bro Bamford, from Dembele'."

:dahell::dwillhuh:so random

Remember when Meunier asked for steaming links to Portsmouth play off game lmao
You never saw that vid of him talking about creating a club in Football Manager in a random city called Winchester ? Dude is a FM head. He probably played with Leeds at some point and won the CL with them. :lolbron:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Bamford reveals Barcelona star Dembele is a massive Leeds fan & watches every game | Goal.com

After the Fulham game he [Meslier] was like: 'I need your shirt please'. I said: 'Yeah, it's fine. Who for?' He said: 'Ah, Dembele'. I said: 'Wait, who?' He said: 'The guy from Barcelona'.

"I was like: 'What, he wants my shirt?' and he was like ‘yeah, he wants yours and Kalvin [Phillips]’s shirts because he’s a massive fan of Leeds and watches every game’.

“I was like ‘you serious?’ And I said: 'Okay, but you’ve got to get me his shirt then in return'. So, he FaceTimed me at midnight the other day and showed me this Barcelona shirt that says: 'To my bro Bamford, from Dembele'."

:dahell::dwillhuh:so random

Remember when Meunier asked for steaming links to Portsmouth play off game lmao
:mjlol:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Y’all heard of the French footballer who has been in a coma for 39 years? :picard:
Jean Pierre Adams :mjcry:
In the mid 1990s, when a court of law adjudicated on the case, both the anesthetist and trainee were given one-month suspended sentences and fines that translated to a $815 fine.[16] His wife continued to tend to his needs, refusing to consider euthanasia.

:mindblown: