Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Apart from those goals we did nothing to impose ourslf on the match. Leicester were well drilled and looked like they were playing to a plan and high on confidence. We were trying to play passes into midfielders who arent good on the ball.

Listen, I am Ole out. I gave up a few weeks ago because these false dawns are just too frustrating. I think Ole did horrible. Maguire setting up Fred, Fred and Matic allowing a guy to walk through them and Lindelof turning around, and McTominay jumping half-heartedly and missing is a quality issue.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Heard Fred had a stinker, Rants probably doing damage control somewhere.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Listen, I am Ole out. I gave up a few weeks ago because these false dawns are just too frustrating. I think Ole did horrible. Maguire setting up Fred, Fred and Matic allowing a guy to walk through them and Lindelof turning around, and McTominay jumping half-heartedly and missing is a quality issue.
It baffles me how ManU fans continue to believe in a glorified former player-caretaker manager. Ole should’ve been gone 18 months ago. They continue to be seduced by empty victories DESPITE this guy having zero tactical awareness.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
It baffles me how ManU fans continue to believe in a glorified former player-caretaker manager. Ole should’ve been gone 18 months ago. They continue to be seduced by empty victories DESPITE this guy having zero tactical awareness.

I kept hope because I believe he was going to grow into the job and we seen him big games. It's the idea that he is right there, he just needs to get over the hump. I was wrong and naive, and wanted to believe in the story.