Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Can you look at the trophies he has accumulated the last 4 years and not say that his record is one of the best ever? They have won every competition at least twice (except the Copa Del Rey which they could do next week). Thats not something to scoff at.

all thats been said is that Guardiola's record is already among the best.
a poor strawman. everybody knows his record is one of if not the best, this is a statistical fact.

thats fine that you want to separate the players, but as I said I am looking at them as a team, and alone as a team.
well the team doesnt end there. they have the chairman and/or president (best ever chairman), legal team (best ever lawyers), youth team coaches (best ever), home fans who help create a home advantage (best ever), the groundsmen since barca need a nice slick surface to play (best ever),

everybody at barca is the best ever.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nerves kicking in, the thought of losing has been running through my mind all day :to:

I thought Moscow was destiny. Abso-fukking-lutely convinced it was ours to win.

After the crazy run to the final this year I could easily think it was destiny for real, for real this time but I’m not even gonna bother.

Promised my nephew I’d take him to the parade on Sunday if we do it. Little breh is fooking amped, I should never have got his hopes up :to:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Nerves kicking in, the thought of losing has been running through my mind all day :to:

After the crazy run to the final this year I could easily think it was destiny for real, for real this time but I’m not even gonna bother.

Promised my nephew I’d take him to the parade on Sunday if we do it. Little breh is fooking amped, I should never have got his hopes up :to:

no such thing as destiny breh. :manny:just go with this

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Blitzkrieg, all day.

German-Flag-Waving-156094.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:ohhh:

we got this breh :gladbron:

article-2106317-11E70955000005DC-491_468x299.jpg

:pachaha:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Just finished 'Among the Thugs' brehs :bow:

My god what a book. England in the 80s was a bit shyt, the hooligans were brilliant though.