Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Its Ole idea to play out from the back without a midfield and center backs who can actually do it. Thats down to Ole. Ive seen too many midtable teams play better football than Ole.

Ole wants Mcguire
He kept Fred on
4 subs at once?
All Ole

The man continues to get outcoached. How do all these midtable teams press, play out from the back, and attack better than United? Those players wouldn't be able to get into Uniteds first team so how does that work? United gets no coaching.

Fair man, you are right.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I don't know about you bruv, but I knew Fred was going to fukk that up when I saw Mcguire passing to him lol

The coach has to see the things you and I see in these players

I honestly hoped he would just launch it out. I have 0 faith in Fred, but I dunno man, thought he was going to play smart right there. Dude did a through pass :dead:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
No I don't make excuses for him, but those glaring mistakes were just soooo bad. You posted the goals man, you see that shyt
Apart from those goals we did nothing to impose ourslf on the match. Leicester were well drilled and looked like they were playing to a plan and high on confidence. We were trying to play passes into midfielders who arent good on the ball.