Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Likewise

And I agree about white American soccer fans. Can’t stand watching the game with them.
Rest assured, as much fun as i find pub culture/watching the footy, white English fans are no different.(Well, any fans tbh)

Same goes in the stadium. I used to genuinely hate a guy who sat behind me at Old Trafford when i had my ST because he’d shout out how shyt he thought Carrick was about 5-10 times every game. I’ve never felt such rage.

Though i do notice in american soccer fandom the hipster white lads seem to have concocted their lame ultra impersonations and are moving like it’s ‘their game’.:jbhmm:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Can't wait for the World Cup thread next year....

Potentially not as packed as past years. As it will clash with the NFL/NBA seasons. And most group stage games are on at 10am 1pm 4pm and 7pm GMT. So that will be 5am 8am 11am and 2pm ET

Knockouts at 3pm and 7pm

2026 thread tho :picard:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Rest assured, as much fun as i find pub culture/watching the footy, white English fans are no different.(Well, any fans tbh)

Same goes in the stadium. I used to genuinely hate a guy who sat behind me at Old Trafford when i had my ST because he’d shout out how shyt he thought Carrick was about 5-10 times every game. I’ve never felt such rage.

Though i do notice in american soccer fandom the hipster white lads seem to have concocted their lame ultra impersonations and are moving like it’s ‘their game’.:jbhmm:
Think people tend to forget that Carrick got slandered alot back then.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Think people tend to forget that Carrick got slandered alot back then.
He’d pass backwards(because he had to, to recycle possession) and i’d hear a loud groan behind me every time.

Would send me in to an absolute rage. Had me loudly going “AWWW GREAT BALL!” when he’d pass 5 yards in response.:mjcry: