Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Boy energy different since he left. Dude misses his fam, and he's slowly realizing who White Americans are.?

Yup, doesn’t help the weather has been horrible on top of mad shyt being closed.

Barstool is a frat house too.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup, doesn’t help the weather has been horrible on top of mad shyt being closed.

Barstool is a frat house too.

Honestly being a Black soccer fan in America in setting were there aint Africans or Caribbean, Latinos . Just White Americans can get seriously annoying and off putting, especially if you didn't grow up around Whites.

So glad when I met folks like @mastermind and his peoples

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
If we count all these monies thats been given to Black causes, and communities all over America since I was say 9(91). Just about every Black folk should be riding round in Mercedes, owning beacoup houses. Eating Grass Fed Waygu beef every day:russ:

Oh thats what you got from thos got you

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Honestly being a Black soccer fan in America in setting were there aint Africans or Caribbean, Latinos . Just White Americans can get seriously annoying and off putting, especially if you didn't grow up around Whites.

So glad when I met folks like @mastermind and his peoples
Likewise

And I agree about white American soccer fans. Can’t stand watching the game with them.