Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Ohh boy just because liverpool ex players say it dont make it true.....if all things were equal aka gomez,van dijk and everybody else were playing where they should be and they were playing like this u might have a point.

The fact that first half of the season pool have played with a make shift back line ,thiago been out that alobe should tell u everything.
Fab has played great as a cb but sadly he's hurt and at the end of the day that his not his roll.

Again had perfomances with everybody healthy dipped like this u would have a point..van dijk was not hurt because of lack of rotation,gomez was hurt in training while playing for england, nor jota, who was hurt in meningless game nor matip..:mjlol: none of these are fatigue based injuries.

the only players that have a legit argument are salah trent and robbo and mane. And even they have not played badly at all,bobby is the one who has fell off something serious. Trent is the only who has been up and down this season.

This argument would only make sense if EVERYBODY was healthy and playing where they should. Once ur three cbs fell and midfielders started playing at cb it all fell apart. Just stop it

Comparing how spurs fell off and how we fell off os disingenous, if u wanna disregard major injuries 3 of our start

Spurs fell off,because they ran out of gas, and their players aint that good, getting to cup final vs winning the league are completlely two different things, we did both

Nothing about the lack of rotation for the previous 2 seasons. And thinks fatigue is only physical. Gotcha. So keep on complaining about your 3 CB's being injured when that has nothing to do with what I'm on about. At least we know that the lack of scoring goals vs Newcastle, Burnley Southampton and Brighton. Only scoring 1 vs Fulham and WBA. Is all down to the 3 CB being injured.

When you did have 2 out of 3 CBs fit you conceded 10 vs Villa and Leeds. But I guess that was the keepers fault.

I did warn you please don't reply to me anymore on this discussion thanks.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Nothing about the lack of rotation for the previous 2 seasons. And thinks fatigue is only physical. Gotcha. So keep on complaining about your 3 CB's being injured when that has nothing to do with what I'm on about. At least we know that the lack of scoring goals vs Newcastle, Burnley Southampton and Brighton. Only scoring 1 vs Fulham and WBA. Is all down to the 3 CB being injured.

When you did have 2 out of 3 CBs fit you conceded 10 vs Villa and Leeds. But I guess that was the keepers fault.

I did warn you please don't reply to me anymore on this discussion thanks.
Agreed. Said it before, Klopp ran those boys into the ground. It’s who he is as a manager.
:manny: